Indians are renowned for having an eye for detail, an ear for nuances, and appetites for the finest culinary treats. Therefore, if the person you're going to gift is passionate about Indian cuisine, has a sweet tooth, is interested in culture or the history of India, enjoys watching Bollywood movies, or a yoga-enthusiast, you might opt for the genre specific things. At our web store we've come up with Indian Gift Ideas ranging from beautiful flowers, Bollywood classics, and traditional clothing to jewelry, Indian spices & sweets, and wonderful handicrafts items at remarkable low costs. Present these great Indian inspirational items to make Birthday, Diwali, Christmas, and Valentine's Day stand out from clutter. Yes, with sincere notes and positive vibes, you can send anything, no matter how far apart you are. We've put up a list of the most wonderful things for that India-obsessed person in your life, including coffee table books on India, Bollywood classics, traditional clothing, jewelry, spices, and branded Indian sweets from Haldiram, Bhikaram, Balaram Mullick & more.
• Flowers Gifts : Indian natural landscape is home to resplendent roses, rajanigandha or tube roses, gladiolus, chrysanthemums, orchids, gerberas, lily and good many more, for occasions of wedding, Anniversary, birthdays etc.
• Honey and Dry Fruits : Reap the goodness of 'Panchamrita' with exotic forest Honey, for its antimicrobial characteristics, and Dry Fruits tray with almonds, pistachios, raisins, figs, nuts in wonderful hampers for someone you care.
• Herbal Tea : Giving tea is always a pleasant idea for someone who loves India and its flavorsome platters! Pick from authentic Assam and Darjeeling Tea hampers, tea procured from Jorhat, Assam's Tea capital, packed in personalized Tea gift boxes. Spiced tea is another hot favorite with flavors of black tea and spices of cardamom, star anise and cloves.
• Lord Ganesh Figurine : Ganesh figurines make wonderful presents for everyone who loves India. Indian homes and workplaces frequently feature the elephant-headed god, who is revered for luck and success. Mostly people prefer the Ganesh statues with intricate handwork on solid brass metal, Ganesha in reclining posture in stone and bronze work etc.
• Buddha Figurines & Paintings : People has long been infatuated with Buddha Art statues made of brass, ceramic or light metals that depict Buddha in varied forms, half lotus position reclining or standing positions, hand-crafted palm Buddhas revealing the innermost teachings of peace and harmony. Famous Buddha paintings are available online.
• Ethnic Jewellery : Indian jewelries of beads, stones, Kundan, metals (precious and semi-precious ones), light-weight materials fascinate women, all over the world. So, impress your Girlfriend, Wife, or fiancee with some authentic Indian jewelry set, frequently worn for large festive occasions like Weddings, anniversaries, engagements, or any celebration.
• Spices : Spices are essential to Indian cooking and Indian medicinal heritage, so giving someone a box of freshly harvested, high-quality spices from India will be well appreciated and will definitely liven up any kitchen.
• Handcrafted Wall Hanging / Metal Work Art : You can never run out of Indian Gift Ideas because of India's extensive and age-old history of handcraft. There's an array of carpets to cushion coverings and tapestries. Go for brilliant wall hanging, metal wall paintings - evidence of the ethnic art and craftmanship.
• Indian Sweets/Mithai : A mithai pack or Sweets hamper makes a wonderful treat for friends, family, and co-workers. A selection of exquisite assorted variety of sweets from famous mithai shops like, Haldiram, Bhikaram is still another of the best Indian presents for the sweet tooth.
• Kalamkari/ Zari work Handloom Items : Get some hand-painted or cotton printed textile gifts of Kalamkari or silk, sliver thread woven intricate Zari work apparels, sarees, garments for the special someone.
• Ayurvedic Products & Spa Hampers : Treat someone to Ayurvedic cleansing and toning packages, an absolute present to help detox and glow. People love to go for natural products along with the centuries-old Ayurvedic recipes and customs.
• Books on Religion & Spiritualism : India is a country of yogic tradition and spiritual enlightenment, so to know it better, books on religious aspirations and spiritualism can be a thoughtful one.
• Pashmina Shawls : Gift handmade Pashmina Shawls by the famous artisan craftsmen of Kashmir to your dear ones, it would be a memory forever.
To execute these fabulous Indian Gift Ideas, you'll need to log onto our site, India-flowers-gifts portal, from any part of the globe. We help you sort the best ones, with easy payment gateways and smart deliveries. We assure of the guaranteed free shipping of Indian gifts and hampers, to all big or small Indian locations.
Author Name : Ananta Patra
Word Count : 774Your Comments -
Posted by: IndiaFlowersGifts.com
Posted on: 12/31/2022 7:23:09 AM