1. Best Bhaiya Gifts : Printed coffee mugs, photo frames, key chains, wall decor items. They depict how much you care for your brother.
2. Best behen gifts : Cute teddy bears, handbags, makeup kits, handmade jewellery and accessories. Which sister doesn't love these, agree?
3. Sweets : Boxes of authentic Indian sweets such as MotiChoor Laddu, Gulab Jamun, Kaju Katlii, etc. Suits best for brothers who stay far away from you.
4. Chocolates : Handmade chocolates in delicious flavours specially crafted for Rakhi. best gifts for bubbly sisters who wants to have fun on rakhi day.
5. Puja Items : Idols of Ganesh, Balaji, Silver plated Puja Thali, etc will suit good for elder sisters and women of elder ages.
6. Rakhi Combos : Silver rakhi, Bollywood rakhis along with sweet baskets and surprise gifts. these combos deliver double surprise every time you give them.
7. Accessories : Wallets, watches, handbags, mobile accessories, headphones, etc. Choose the one which your sibling likes a lot.
Tips to choose best rakhi ideas
Make sure you choose a gift that matches the interests and will solve rakhi gifting needs. You should also consider booking and sending the gifts ahead to avoid out of stock situations or last minute disappointments. Your brother-sister bond is worth it, isn't it? Happy rakhi and happy gifting!Your Comments -
Posted by: IndiaFlowersGifts.com
Posted on: 2020-01-25 9:49:56 AM